Monday 29 June 2009

WHY AREA 52???

It took me and my then boyfriend, with whom I had known since we were both 14, two days to drive from L.A, where we were living, to Montana. We were going hiking at Yellowstone on the Canadian border.

Anyway, without going through all the details and waffling on, we drove through many cities, but one that interested me most, was Nevada.

I just loved the scarcity of the land. The terracotta colour. The heat of the stone. And the density of the air. It was beautiful and very mysterious.

I want this blog to be a representation of me and the things I enjoy aesthetically and mentally involving and surrounding Art and Fashion.

It may be things we have already seen, but I reckon it will be stuff most people haven't seen. Hence Area 52. Area 51, is a nickname for a military base in Nevada. But conspiracy has surrounded it as a place where UFOS's and aliens are dissected and researched amoungst other things that are speculative.

So for the sake of speculation, dissection and research, let Area 52 commence. The New Area 51 ;)

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment