Saturday 13 November 2010

Drawing Life


On a Saturday morning the first thing I like to do is read the papers, decide what vegetables I am going to buy from Portobello market and drink at least five cups of coffee before even venturing outside.
Today is different. Well, the coffee part stays constant but I have replaced reading papers with drawing. Why?...
Because Wednesday 17th November at 7.30pm I will be holding a special Life Drawing class at The Tabernacle in Notting Hill.
The fears of those of you who 'can't draw' or are 'rusty' must be displaced because, I shall be there in all my crazy glory to assist all levels and I really must stress that this is something fun, it is a chance to do something else, learn a few new things or brush up on old things along the way and interact and mingle with others.
Moreover, I will be baking with an extremely helpful friend, so there is going to be a selection of cakes and also champagne cocktails to loosen up the stiffest of limbs.
So, for enquiries or bookings, email cogoni.laura@gmail.com
Big Kisses.
'A work of art is the
unique result of a unique temperament' Oscar Wilde
L XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment